Women's Comet Long Sleeve Crewe
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, warmth, comfort, odor resistance
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, Forward set side seams for comfort, Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, Raglan sleeve construction with bonded seams prevent chafing, Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, Dropped front and back hem for added coverage, Center back length: 65.8cm/26", size M, Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned fabrics for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Comet Long Sleeve Crewe Impulse is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions. The Comet features our corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that retains next-to-skin softness. In the underarm panels, we use highly breathable eyelet merino mesh fabric to aid in ventilation during high-output days. Raglan sleeves with bonded seams eliminate chafing, while thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and functionality, and make for easy layering.
- Fabric: Body: 82% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 175 g / 6.17 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.