Women's Affinity Thermo Hooded Pullover
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 3-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, temperature regulation, comfort, style
- Features: Textured face fabric with flat back provides optimal thermal properties of trapping heat, Snug fitting hood, Low profile merrow stitch seams for comfort , Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, Center back length: 71.2cm/28", size M, Icebreaker tonal embroidered logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A technical yet stylish midlayer for winter adventures on or off the mountain, the incredibly cozy Affinity Thermo Hooded Pullover masters the art of temperature regulation and looks good doing it. Featuring a technical blend of soft, breathable merino wool and Polyester with our innovative new Thermoquilt fabrication, the Affinity Thermo features a quilted pattern that works naturally with your body’s microclimate to trap warmth close to your body when you’re cold, and release it through zoned panels when you’re on the go. Underarm gussets provide ample range of motion, thumbhole cuffs add a cozy touch, and the snug, protective hood provides additional insulation and protection on teeth-chattering days outside.
- Fabric: Body: 100% Merino Wool Panels: 82% Merino Wool, 18% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 310 g / 10.93 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.