Women's Sprite Racerback Bra
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 3-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Benefits: Comfort, support, Breathable, Odor Resistant, style, Durable
- Features: Updated with improved fit, single back strap allows for extreme range of motion, new cup construction for enhanced fit and support, no side seam prevents underarm chafing, corespun fabric for added durability
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A soft and supportive women’s racerback bra made with our merino wool jersey corespun fabric, the Sprite Racerback Bra features improved cup shaping and an open back design that improves freedom of movement. Our highly breathable corespun fabric uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength and durability that maintains next-to-skin softness, and we added a power mesh lining to improve moisture management and comfort. The no-side-seam design prevents underarm chafing when you’re on the move. For more fun, wear this bra with our Sprite Hot Pants in various colors.
- Fabric: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 74 g / 2.61 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.