Women's MerinoLOFT Hyperia Hooded Jacket
- Sale Colour
Women's Tops & DressesMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
XS S M L XL BUST 30-32 32-34 34-37 37-40 40-42 ARM LENGTH 30.25-30.5 30.5-30.75 30.75-31 31-31.25 31.25-31.5 WAIST 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35 HIPS 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 XS S M L XL BUST 76-82 82-88 88-94 94-100 100-107 ARM LENGTH 77-77.5 77.5-78 78-78.5 78.5-79 79-79.5 WAIST 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-89 HIPS 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-107 107-113Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, packability, lightweight
- Features: Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, Snug fitting protective hood, Reverse coil center front zip with DWR, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Zippered hand pockets with DWR, Zippered interior security pocket, Drop tail hem for added coverage , Center back length: 70.7cm/27¾", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A toasty and technical hooded jacket designed for climbing, skiing and other mountain adventures where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential with a flattering feminine fit. The Hyperia’s ultralight yet durable Pertex® Quantum Air shell features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip when conditions change unexpectedly. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled). MerinoLOFT retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable, whether you’re belaying on a multi-pitch climb or skinning along a backcountry ridgeline. The snug-fitting hood blocks the weather and adds insulation, zippered hand pockets and an internal zip pocket store small essentials, and offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing when you’re wearing a pack.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.