Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus X Hooded Vest
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, style, comfort, weather resistance
- Features: Zoned quilting for thermal regulation, adjustable hood with drawcord, metaluxe vislon center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flapprevent chafing, forward set side seams for comfort, metaluxe zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, adjustable hem with drawcord, center back length: 69.2cm/27¼" Size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
An essential and incredibly cozy puffy vest that’s as warm as it is stylish, the Stratus X Hooded Vest offers condensed core warmth and classic alpine style in a toasty warm, environmentally conscious package. The Stratus’ 100% recycled Polyester shell is not only durable and eco-friendly, but it features a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip during variable winter days. Inside, we used our innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation, a sustainable and high-lofting alternative to synthetic fills made from all-natural merino wool (up to 10% of which is recycled), which retains warmth when wet and naturally helps regulate body temperature. The Stratus’ insulated, adjustable hood features a cozy insulated internal collar, and we also lined the vest with 100% woven merino wool for incredible next-to-skin softness. Zippered front pockets keep your hands safe from chilly winter winds, and a zippered interior pocket keeps your valuable essentials secure.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 660 g / 23.28 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.