Women's MerinoLOFT™ Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 2-3 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Durable, Wind resistant, Water Resistant
- Features: Waterproof breathable stretch fabric for durability and protection, fully seam sealed, 3 point adjustable hood with drawcord, waterproof center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, internal storm cuffs, cuffs with velcro closure, zippered hand pockets, zippered interior security pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, adjustable hem with drawcord, center back length: 73.8cm/29", size M, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Warm, waterproof and designed to protect against bad weather wherever it finds you, the Stratus Transcend Hooded Jacket combines technical materials to keep you warm and dry whether you’re at home or away. The Stratus’ waterproof and breathable stretch shell fabric is fully seam sealed to keep out moisture, while the jacket’s 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation provides a lofty and sustainable alternative to synthetic fills that keeps you warm even when wet. We also lined the body and the hood with 100% merino wool jersey fabric for incredible next-to-skin softness. The adjustable hood and internal storm cuffs offer additional protection, while zippered hand and chest pockets keep your phone, wallet and other essentials dry and secure.
- Fabric: Face: 85% Nylon, 15% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide. Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool. Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 840g / 29.6 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.