Women's MerinoLOFT™ Ellipse Vest
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 5-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, stretchy, odor-resistant, quick drying
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at chest and back for core warmth and wind protection, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 63.9cm/25¼" Size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
An incredibly comfortable and environmentally conscious vest designed for technical outings in nature, the Ellipse Vest is a hybrid-construction layer that uses strategically zoned insulation for core warmth and protection where you need it most. In the chest panels and upper back we used our 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a recycled DWR-treated polyester face fabric. In the lower body and shoulders, the Ellipse features a super-soft and quick-drying 230gm waffle fabric that blends merino wool and polyester to actively manage moisture during chilly, high-output days in the mountains or out on the trails. Zippered hand pockets to secure all your small daily essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Polyester Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 300 g / 10.58 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.