Women's Cool-Lite™ Rush Windbreaker
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Women's Tops & Dresses
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 3-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Outer Layers
- Benefits: Weather resistance, breathability, stretch, comfort, quick drying, odor resistance
- Features: Nylon content for durability, Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, reflective center front zip for visibility in low light, laser cut holes for ventilation, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, zippered hand pockets, packable into left hand pocket, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 70cm/27½" Size M, Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Combining a lightweight, weather-resistant nylon shell with a merino mesh lining, the Rush Windbreaker is the ultimate active layer for trail running, hiking and other active pursuits in the mountains and beyond. With a DWR finish that sheds wind and light precip, the Incline also features our 145gm Cool-Lite™ mesh on the inside, which combines soft, breathable merino wool with natural Tencel® and nylon for an optimal balance of wicking and fast drying performance. Laser-cut holes in the underarms aid in ventilation, and the reflective front zip improves low-light visibility around town. Zippered hand pockets store your car key, cash or other essentials, and the jacket packs into the left pocket for compact travel.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Nylon Lining: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 265 g / 9.35 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.