Women's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Skirt
- Size Guide
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 5-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels at front and back for core warmth and protection, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, covered Icebreaker branded elastic waistband, front side open-end zipper with storm flap for ease of entry, strategically placed terry for range of motion, outseam: 39.1cm/15½", size M, Icebreaker pip logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Providing cold-weather coverage from windy ridgetops to the city streets, the Women’s Helix Skirt is a highly packable insulated skirt that brings the merino-infused warmth of our Helix collection to your lower half. The Helix features our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with a quilted face of recycled polyester. Stretchy 260gm merino terry side panels allow for freedom of movement when you’re strolling through town, and the full-length side zipper makes for easy on-and-off when you’re belaying or stopping for lunch on a ski tour. The satin jacquard internal waistband and merino lining throughout makes for a soft and comfortable fit.
- Fabric: Body: 98% Merino Wool, 2% LYCRA® Panels: 100% Polyester Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 230 g / 8.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.