Men's Cool-Lite™ Anatomica Zone Boxers
- Size Guide
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 5-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Large = 14.2cm / 5.6"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
- Benefits: Comfort, support, odor resistance, lightweight breathability, style
- Features: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, gusset for comfort and mobility, contoured pouch, inseam: 14.2cm/5½", size L, Icebreaker branded elastic waistband
- Model: Height: 6' 1" / 186cm. Waist: 33" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Our best-selling boxer shorts redesigned for increased breathability during high-output activities, the all-new Anatomica Zone Boxers feature the same incredible fit and comfort with added ventilation. These lightweight, stretchy and incredibly breathable boxers feature our jersey Cool-Lite™ fabric, which features corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of next-to-skin softness and durability. In addition to this naturally breathable fabric, we added panels of corespun eyelet mesh in key areas to provide maximum airflow during active pursuits. The gusseted design aids in range of motion, while flatlock seams throughout provides chafe-free comfort no matter what the day has in store.
- Fabric: Body: 50% Merino Wool, 33% TENCEL®, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®, Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 100 g / 3.52 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.