Men's Factor Long Sleeve Half Zip
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Breathable, lightweight, wicking, fast drying
- Features: Strategically placed bonded seams reduce bulk and eliminate chafing, reflective center-front zip, smooth zip neck collar for temperature regulation, lightweight eyelet panels for venting
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A stretchy technical top with strategically zoned fabrics for active comfort and temperature regulation, the Men’s Factor Long Sleeve Half Zip is a highly functional layer for moving fast in chilly conditions. The Factor features our 150gm corespun fabric, merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for added strength and durability which retains next-to-skin softness. For the underarm panels, we use 120gm eyelet merino mesh fabric to aid in ventilation during high-output days. Bonded seams eliminate chafing, while thumbhole cuffs add a touch of warmth and functionality, and make for easy layering. The deep front zip lets you quickly dump excess heat or manage your body temperature.
- Fabric: Body: 82% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 16% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 210 g / 7.4 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.