Men's Aero Long Sleeve Crewe
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, breathability, odor resistance, quick drying
- Features: Updated design, forward set side seams for comfort, flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Whether layered deep for a frigid day of backcountry skiing or worn alone on a warm-weather training mission, the Aero Long Sleeve Crewe is an ultralight merino tee designed for high-output, high-performance outings. Updated with an improved fit and designed with our lightest-weight merino jersey fabric blended with nylon for added durability, the Aero breathes extremely well, dries in a flash and resists odors during extended travel and long days outside. Flatlock stitching and forward-set side seams prevent chafing when you’re on the move.
- Fabric: 90% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 183 g / 6.45 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.