Men's Trailhead Long Sleeve Henley
SAVE 30% ON END OF SEASON STYLES (Details)
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 3-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Polyester content for faster wicking and drying, Henley style neck placket with 4 button closure, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Center back length: 77.7cm/30½", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Our spin on the classic waffle-knit Henley, the Trailhead Long Sleeve Henley offers the woodsy appeal and laid-back comfort with the natural benefits of merino wool—perfect for weekends at the cabin, off-trail explorations and everyday winter layering. The Trailhead’s merino-Polyester blended jersey waffle fabric makes for improved wicking performance and fast drying, while retaining the breathability, next-to-skin softness and odor resistance of merino. Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub on the daily commute or the weekend hike, and the four-button placket provides quick ventilation and easy layering.
- Fabric: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
- Product Weight: Medium = 140 g / 4.93 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.