Men's Shifter Long Sleeve Zip Hood
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 3-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Style, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Updated design, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Adjustable hood with drawcord, Reverse coil center front zip, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Hand pockets, Banded bottom hem, Center back length: 74.2cm/29¼", size L, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Our go-to merino-blend hoody for everything from extended adventure travels to kicking back after a day of climbing, skiing or surfing, the Shifter Long Sleeve Zip Hood is an indispensable cool-weather staple. The Shifter features our super-comfortable, unbrushed terry merino fabric that features corespun fibers—nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for the ultimate combination of durability and next-to-skin softness. We also added a touch of stretchy LYCRA® to help the Shifter move with you across the spectrum of daily motion. Front pockets keep your hands warm when the chill sets in, the adjustable hood features a soft, 100% merino lining, and the full-zip design makes for effortless layering.
- Fabric: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 298 g / 10.51 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.