Men's Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Zip
- Size Guide
Measure around the middle of your neck, leaving the tape loose.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Order now and get it in 5-8 days (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Breathability, odor resistance, comfort, stretch, warmth
- Features: LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation, reverse coil center front zip, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, zippered hand pockets, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 75.8cm/30", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 34" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A body-mapped technical top that’s ideal for running, hiking, and other active adventures, the Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Zip is a highly breathable merino layer for those in motion. This slim-fit active top features a full-zip design and a soft, breathable and stretchy blend of merino wool and LYCRA®. In strategic areas down the back and under the arms, we used lightweight merino eyelet mesh to amplify ventilation and improve airflow when you’re on the move. Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing, and zippered hand and chest pockets secure your small items on the trail.
- Fabric: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Product Weight: Large = 376 g / 13.2 oz
Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.