Men's Trailhead Pants
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: 34 = 80.9cm / 31.8"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, style, stretch, breathability, durability
- Features: Nylon content for durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Front fly with zip closure, Hand pockets, Zippered back pocket, Articulated knee seams, Gusset for comfort and mobility, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size 34.
The perfect pants for the urban woodsman, the Trailhead Pants provide the optimal combination of rugged durability, stretch and comfort you need for cabin weekends and cool-weather trail adventures. The Trailhead’s tough double-weave fabric combines soft and breathable merino wool with durable nylon and a touch of LYCRA® for active stretch when you’re chopping firewood or hiking the local trails. A gusseted design improves range of motion and comfort, while the zippered back pocket keeps your wallet secure while you’re out and about.
- Fabric: 67% Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: 34 = 498 g / 17.56 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.