Men's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Vest
SAVE 40% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warm, breathable, comfortable, odor resistant, sustainable
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™, updated design, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket, zippered front hand pockets
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Designed as active alpine insulation for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Vest combines sustainable materials with a technical design. In the body we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations. The 100% recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% woven merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside. Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric: Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA® Fill: 70gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.11 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.