Men's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Jacket
SAVE 50% ON PAST SEASON STYLES - Final Sale (Details)
- Size Guide
Measure around the middle of your neck, leaving the tape loose.
Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure from the back of your neck to the top of your shoulders, to your elbow and down to your wrist bone.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Availability: Sorry this item is currently out of stock. Be the first to know when it's available
Enter your email to be notified when your color and size is in stock.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Comfort, Weather protection, Versatile, Durable
- Features: Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ front panel for core warmth and protection, channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward set side seams for comfort, set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, zippered hand pockets, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 77.6cm/30½", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A highly technical midlayer top ideal for cold-weather training, climbing or skiing, the Descender Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid-construction midlayer that uses strategically-zoned insulation for warmth and protection where you need it most. In the front panels and shoulders, we used our MerinoLOFT™ insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulations, with an ultralight Pertex® Quantum Air face fabric. In the back and arms the Descender Hybrid features our super-soft and quick-drying terry corespun fabric—nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool and blended with LYCRA® to offer added durability and strength while maintaining stretch and next-to-skin softness. Offset seams prevent chafing, and zippered hand pockets secure small essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Product Weight: Medium = 500 g / 17.63 oz
Care: Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.