Men's Persist Plus Pants
SAVE 20% ON END OF SEASON STYLES
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: 36 = 82cm / 32¼"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Durable, Odour Resistant, Water and Wind Resistant, Warm, Move with you
- Features: Nylon outer face for durability with merino next to skin, spandex content for stretch and mobility, internal Cool-Lite™ lined waistband for faster wicking and comfort, Corespun fabric in waistband for enhanced durability, internal boot clip at bottom hem, internal drawcords for adjustability, front fly with zip closure, articulated knee seams for enhanced range of motion, gusset for comfort and mobility, zippered hand pockets, Icebreaker pip label
- Model: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 33" / 86cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The ultimate winter adventure travel pants built with a durable woven outer fabric for durability, breathability and stretchy comfort, the Persist Plus Pants are ready for local exploring and snowy adventures alike. These tough yet stylish pants feature a durable, dynamic blend of nylon and Spandex, with soft, breathable and odor-resistant merino wool next-to-skin. In the waistband, we added a Cool-Lite™ lining to add in moisture management and improve comfort—perfect for hiking and backpacking in winter conditions. Articulated knees and a gusseted construction allow for enhanced range of motion when you’re on the move, while two zippered hand pockets keep your passport and other small essentials secure.
- Fabric: Body: 48% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 10% LYCRA®. Panels: 67% Nylon, 30% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®. Lining: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
- Product Weight: Large = 500g / 1 lb 1.64
Care: Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.