Women's Shasta Pants
Women's Woven Bottoms
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Climbing-inspired woven pants with a relaxed fit that’s perfect for everything from post-yoga down time to bouldering sessions with friends, the Shasta Pants are the epitome of laid back. Made with a super-soft blend of merino wool and cotton, the Shasta Pants give you full summer coverage with an airy, breathable feel. Drawstrings on the waist and cuffs let you tie off the perfect fit, and a classic five-pocket design stores all your essentials.
- Inseam: 29 = 81.5cm / 32"
Layer: First Layers
Outdoor & Hiking,
Travel & Lifestyle
- Benefits: Comfort, Breathable, Style, Odor Resistant
- Features: Front fly with zip closure, draw cord for adjustability, front pockets with 1 internal stash pocket, back pockets with flap closure, draw cord to adjust leg hem opening
- Model: Height: 5'7" / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size 27.
- Fabric: 52% Merino wool, 48% Organic Cotton woven
- Product Weight: Medium = 272 g / 9.59 oz
Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges