Women's Descender Long Sleeve Zip
Midnight Navy/Ice Blue
Women's Tops & DressesMeasure Yourself:Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.Sizing Charts:CmInch
XS S M L XL BUST 30-32 32-34 34-37 37-40 40-42 ARM LENGTH 30.25-30.5 30.5-30.75 30.75-31 31-31.25 31.25-31.5 WAIST 24-26 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-35 HIPS 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 XS S M L XL BUST 76-82 82-88 88-94 94-100 100-107 ARM LENGTH 77-77.5 77.5-78 78-78.5 78.5-79 79-79.5 WAIST 58-64 64-70 70-76 76-82 82-89 HIPS 84-90 90-96 96-102 102-107 107-113Fit Guide:Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.slim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose fitting lightweight layers.
A versatile and technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or along the trails, the Descender Long Sleeve Zip is ready for any active adventure. Made with our new high-loft textured fleece, the Descender features our corespun fibers—which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying—as well as heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered hand pockets secure your daily essentials. Forward set side seams and offset shoulder seams improve comfort while wearing a pack, and we also added fold-over cuffs for a cozy touch.
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, comfort, odor resistance, quick drying
- Features: Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, Reverse coil center front zi, Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, Forward set side seams for comfort, Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back for mobility, Fold-over cozy cuffs for added warmth, Zippered hand pockets, Drop tail hem for added coverage, Center back length: 68.2cm/27", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges