Returns & Warranty Information
There are FOUR ways to return product to Icebreaker:
- New Icebreaker.com purchases can be returned free-of-charge within 90 days
- New Icebreaker.com purchases can be returned to an Icebreaker Touch Lab within 90 days with copy of your Order Confirmation
- Used Icebreaker product can be returned under our 90 day Comfort Guarantee
- All Icebreaker can be returned within one year of purchase under our Warranty Program
Please decide which program you qualify for, and follow the instructions below.
ICEBREAKER.COM – NEW PRODUCT RETURNS
GOOD NEWS! If you want to return anything you’ve purchased on Icebreaker.com in the last 90 days, you can do so free of charge using the included Canada Post Return Shipping Label and a Return Authorization from Icebreaker.com. Product must be in its original condition with the tags still on to be eligible for free return.
TO RETURN YOUR ICEBREAKER PRODUCT:
- Create a Return Authorization (RMA):
- Login to My Account or sign in as a Guest
- Select Orders/Returns to view your Order History.
- Select “Return Items” on the order you wish to return, and complete the RMA process online.
- Print your Online Return Authorization (RMA) and include it in the return package.
- Please note an Online Return Authorization (RMA) is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to Icebreaker without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
- Please affix this shipping label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label. This label will allow you to return your Icebreaker at no charge. If you do not have a shipping label or have a damaged one that needs replacement please give us a call and we will email you one.
- Please label the exterior of the container with your RMA# in bold lettering.
- Please address your parcel to:
Icebreaker Merino Clothing
9835 Dallas Drive
- All refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- Exchanges are for alternate size / color of same style only and are subject to item availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- We cannot accept Cash on Delivery.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for our warehouse to inspect your return and process your refund or exchange.
Return via an Icebreaker Store:
You can return your Icebreaker purchased on ca.icebreaker.com to one of our Canadian Icebreaker Touch Lab stores. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation (receipt) with you for the return to be processed in store. If you did not print a copy of the order confirmation at time of check out, you can reprint by one of two ways:
- Print a copy of the Order Confirmation email message that was sent to you immediately following checkout.
- Print a copy of your Order Confirmation via the Web by viewing your Order History and selecting the order you need to return.
We guarantee Icebreaker to be the world’s most comfortable & best performing merino clothing. If you’re not completely satisfied with your Icebreaker, return it within 90 days using the instructions below and we’ll be happy to replace or refund it. After 90 days, please refer to our warranty information.
- If you purchased your Icebreaker from Icebreaker.com, please contact us at 1-1-866-403-0576 or CustomerService.CA@icebreaker.com for return instructions & mailing address.
- If you purchased your Icebreaker from a local retailer or one of our Icebreaker Touch Labs, please return your product directly to them. Contact us with any questions or issues.
lifetime sock guarantee
At Icebreaker we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair or a refund. Please visit your original location of purchase to receive your replacement or refund (proof of purchase is required for refunds).
We will replace your Icebreaker garment within 1 year of purchase if it has been damaged by faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please return your garment as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and send you a replacement. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.
Please click here for instructions on how to process a warranty request.